Strategic Planning is Essential
Feeling overwhelmed with social media marketing? It can be daunting–especially if you don’t have a plan or a strategy. Social media strategic planning is the only way to have social media success. It requires time, patience, and daily dedication to the right message and format. Don’t have the time or not getting results with your current social media marketing? 100th Monkey Media in St. Louis will get the social media monkey off your back, free up your time, and build a successful following for your business.
Your Message Matters
Up until recently, many companies have posted or tweeted at random, haphazardly getting their name out there with no thought to the content. “Just post something! Anything! We have to be seen today.” Sound familiar? In today’s social media climate of savvy users and customers who care if the message is directed at them with care, your message and timing matter greatly.
We know you’ve done your research, but still you ask, “Out of the estimated one billion people on social media, how do I reach the right ones?” With quality content and our help! It’s not an easy task. It requires a well-thought out plan that’s followed daily and weekly, down to the hour at times, and then measured for results, tweaked, measured again, and so on.
At 100th Monkey Media we believe in making strategic planning for all forms of marketing simple. In fact, when we have our consultations and conversations, we’ll be “strategically planning” but you won’t notice! You can breathe a sigh of relief knowing we’ve got this and you can go on about your daily business.
The Planning Process
Our strategic planning sessions are organized, yet we discuss your needs and goals in a non-threatening environment. We’ll never make you feel embarrassed or uninformed. We love getting to know you so we can find out what matters to you, be your voice, and get desired social media results.
In detail, at our consultations we will address some of the following:
- Business Goals: what do you want to accomplish? Generate leads, brand awareness, grow new business, increase revenue?
- Quantify those goals: put numbers to what you consider or have measured to be the target for each goal. How many followers or shares would you like to see? How much growth?
- Define what an ideal customer looks like. Who is your target or niche? What are their buying patterns and social media habits, what problems do they face, what needs do they have, what are their socioeconomic backgrounds, what motivates them?
- Have you researched your competition? Where do you think they’re strong and where do they need improvement? Can you fill the need they’re not filling? How are you different?
- Discuss social media outlets, which ones you like and dislike, and we’ll share our recommendations.
- Content! Content is critical to social media success! Think about your message carefully. What is your voice? How do you want people to feel when they see your SM posts?
- Budget- yes, the ever dreaded budget. It’s okay–social media is affordable and so are we!
At 100th Monkey Media we’ll guide you through this process, share our thoughts as you share yours, create expert, action-driven content and then make a plan to post in your voice, at high-traffic times, with balanced frequency, to your target. Wala! Painless, effective strategic planning and execution for social media marketing! Don’t let another missed social media moment pass you by. Contact 100th Money Media today for your free social media consultation! 636-789-1776