For those days when you are working away, but would also like to take in some beauty and quiet, I’ve curated a list for you (see below) from some of the more popular streaming channels:
- Earth Moods from Disney+ will take you from Frozen Calm to Tropical Serenity to Peaceful Patterns.
- Breathtaking Waterfalls, Beautiful Sunrises and Sunsets, Journey Through the Stars and so much more can be found on Amazon Prime brought to you by director Mark Knight.
- On Netflix find Moving Art by Louie Schwartzberg and you can visit oceans, forests, Angkor Wat, Galapagos, Machu Picchu and more.
- On HBOMax watch A World of Calm which presents mesmeric imagery narrated by celebrities; Idris Elba takes us into space, Lucy Liu journeys through A World of Calm, and Keanu Reeves is Living Among Trees.
- On Hulu see views of earth from the Space Station, or reconnect with some IMAX favorites like Into the Deep and Pandas.
- On YouTube you can experience a Full Body Healing at Work (pretty sure it won’t hurt) or virtually walk through cities from around the globe.
- On Tubi try staying focused by streaming this stream, or this tropical thunderstorm.
- My favorite Pluto TV channel is channel 109 — it plays one cult film after another. But background-wise, I tend to stick to channel 518 where I can see Bob Ross paint one masterpiece after another. Or check out channel 692 for a “naturescape.”
Here’s to finding some peace and quiet in an active and noisy world.