Happy day 19 of our #30daysofmonkeymarketing! Today we are chatting about adding a profile photo or logo to your Google My Business account. This not only puts a face/logo with a brand, but makes your overall appearance on Google look professional and clean! People might not always remember your name, but they will remember a face/logo!
Here’s how to add a photo or logo:
- Head to your Google My Business account.
- On the left side of the page tap on the “photos” button.
- There you will see an area to add a logo and cover photo.
- Tap the “logo” button.
- Upload your logo and click “set logo”.
- Repeat these steps for the “cover” button.
Stay tuned for day 20!