Yesterday we showed you how to create a company LinkedIn page and today we are going to chat about what that page should look like. When it comes to your company profile photo and cover photo, make sure to have your company logo or a photo related to your company. The same applies to your personal LinkedIn page. Stay away from travel photos, photos with your pets, family, etc. Yes, we know, they are super cute, but think of LinkedIn as strictly business!
To change your company profile photo and cover image:
- Head to your company’s LinkedIn profile.
- Tap the “edit page” button.
- Under the “header” tab, tap on the “page info” section.
- Edit/upload your company logo and click done.
For the cover image:
- Toggle back to your company LinkedIn profile.
- Tap the “pencil” icon on the top right side of your cover photo.
- Upload a cover photo and click done.
LinkedIn profile photos should be 400 pixels by 400 pixels and your cover photo should be 1128 pixels by 191 pixels. We recommend using a software program like Canva or PicMonkey to create correctly sized images.
Stay tuned for day 25! We will be back with more tips and tricks!